Testimonials Widget 3.X and Testimonials Widget Premium 2.X
You can modify testimonial's templates by copying the original files from `wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget/templates` into your child theme's directory, like `wp-content/themes/twentytwelve-child/testimonials-widget`.
Additionally, the filtering methods mentioned below still work.
Open testimonial in a lightbox via clicking read more or image links
In your child theme directory, create a `testimonials-widget-premium` folder, copy `wp-content/plugins/testimonials-widget-premium/templates/link-before.php` into that the new directory, and edit the `link-before.php` file as needed. Often this is simply adding `rel="lightbox"` to the `<a>` tag.
Testimonials Widget 2.X and Testimonials Widget Premium 1.X
Please read the following for more help
- How do I customize my testimonials archive layout?
- How do I customize my testimonial list and widget output?
- How do I customize my testimonials single layout?
- How do I customize my testimonial single output?
- How do I add the date to my cite?
Need More Help?
Lastly, theme issues are outside of free support. You can pay for a single issue or 5-hour bulk support request to get tangible results.