My testimonials URL says “404 - Page not found”
- Go to WordPress > Plugins
- Deactivate and then Activate the Testimonials Widget plugin
- This should fire off the
flush_rewrite_rules function automatically.
- Go to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks
- Click “Save Changes” to fire off the
flush_rewrite_rules function manually.
- Go to WordPress > Testimonials > Settings
- Click on the Post Type tab
- Check that the Archive Page URL and Testimonials Page URL slugs don't conflict any other Page or custom post type URL slugs
- It's possible you have a page or another custom post type entry with the slug `testimonial`. Change that item's slug and you'll be fine.
- If you've deleted a Page or custom post type with the slug `testimonial`, make sure you've completely Trashed it. Otherwise, slugs in the trash still bug your site.
- Example: Don't have a page named "Testimonials" which creates the page URL slug "testimonials" and set the Testimonials Archive or Testimonial Page URL to "testimonials".
#4 Still Stuck?
Have more questions? Submit a request